As the coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic rises, so does the amount of scams. At LOREC Ranch Home Furnishings, we take fraud prevention and cyber security very seriously.
How can I avoid getting scammed?
More sophisticated scammers have used software that allows them to format websites, emails, and other forms of communication to impersonate LOREC Ranch Home Furnishings. For your security, please take the following precautions before providing any information:
- Be wary of LOREC Ranch products that are being sold outside of https://lorecranch.com. This includes products sold on Facebook, Instagram, etc. If you are unsure about the legitimacy of a hyperlink, copy and paste the link into your web browser. Do not click directly on the link.
- As of March 12, 2020, All LOREC Ranch products have an ending price point of $0.99.
- As of March 12, 2020, all online order numbers will have a prefix of #LR. (i.e. #LR1234)
- LOREC Ranch will never ask for payments or personal information over the phone unless previously agreed upon by the client.
- In addition to the landlines at all three locations, LOREC Ranch only recognizes one mobile number: +1 (405) 565-3750. LOREC Ranch will never text you unless you opt in, either in store or online.
- Immediately after placing your order, depending on if you opted for email or SMS (text), you will receive an order confirmation from email@example.com via Shopify or a short, five digit SMS code via Shopify (i.e. 123-45). If you not receive this confirmation, call us at (405) 948-0018.
- For the protection of card holders and ourselves, orders that appear fraudulent may be held for manual review. If we are unable to contact you within a reasonable period of time, the order may be canceled. We reserve the right to cancel any order before it is shipped.
For your peace of mind...
Since 1993, we have prided ourselves in doing business the traditional, time-honored way: with honesy, integrity, and respect. Should you have any questions, our headquarters is open seven (7) days a week. You may contact us at any time either by calling or texting (405) 565-3750. If you feel you have fallen victim to fraud, change your login credentials, then contact your financial institution and local law authorities ASAP.