10 Things You Need to Know Before Ordering LOREC Ranch Moccasins
It's hard to believe our iconic moccasin line is almost three years old! If you're currently on the fence about purchasing moccasins, here are a few things you need to know:
1. Each pair is lovingly handmade by staff at our Oklahoma City warehouse. Everything is done here, including hand cut fringe!
2. LOREC Ranch moccasins are made with authentic, Italian leather, a hand cut, crepe rubber sole, 100% cotton serape fabric, and hand cut fringe!
3. The more you wear them, the more comfortable they get! Similar to a cork sandal, the moccasin's foot bed will shape to the bottom of your foot after breaking in.
4. Our soles are slightly wider than other moccasins you may find on the market, making them a more comfortable fit with less "spillage."
5. Our Italian leather is soft and malleable and will stretch to fit your foot, so tight shoes are a thing of the past.
6. They're versatile! Thanks to the multitude of colors featured in our serape fabrics, our moccasins will go with virtually any outfit. Jeans and leggings and dresses, oh my!
7. They can be worn all year round. Italian leather keeps your feet warm in the winter and cool in the summer. For extra coziness, wear them with socks!
8. When we're done stitching the moccasins together, we seal off the end by burning it. We recommend breaking in your moccasins with socks to avoid rubbing!
9. We're offering free shipping on our moccasins until March 31st, and each pair purchased in March automatically gives you an entry to win a free pair!
10. Our moccasins take 4-6 weeks to ship from the date the order was placed.
Still not sure about our moccasins? We've made this handy size chart to help you choose your perfect fit! Just print it out and place your foot on the guide.